About Me

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Enjoy the MoleScreen new version!

The new version of MoleScreen is ready in the App Store.  Go and get the free update!  

In the new version, we have fixed the incompatibility issue earlier caused by the new operating system OS4.  Sorry if you have ever had this issue.  Our apologies, but it's completely fixed now.  

Meanwhile, some new functions have been added. Different page backgrounds are available for you to apply and make your pages much more fun.  Check it out now!


1 comment:

  1. I already sent you a post today, refering my disappointment with MoleScreen
    I reinstalled it again and again and sometimes I get the App working, but it finishes always to crack
    I have the doubt that the version that I bought i the App Store coul not be the 1.1, because it seems that the pages backgrounds that you show in this blog are less in the App
    The major problems found are:
    Importing photos makes a crash, or if by any reason I manage to import, the image is very blured, and every time I make a new drawing or text input, the quality of the image is getting more and more blured, for text, lines or photo
    The tracing on the iPhone glass (I use a Griffin Pen) is not responsive and doesn't give a smooth line
    The same for writing. Letters are impossible to read
    When I write or draw it seems that there is a delay before the result appears
    Seems like there a problem with the screen resolution
    I don't believe you put this in the market with all these problems, so I keep thinking it's perhaps a misunderstanding of versions.
    Please verify if they are selling the last revised version.
    This should be a very, very good App and very useful.
    I'm using Tanzaku that is very similar but doesn't allow you to import pictures.
    Hope all these problems will be solved.
    Sincerely
    Carlos Carvalho

    ReplyDelete